Subject: Re: ftp site
From: Tony Johnson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 08:34:38 -0500

Thanks, it's a great idea.  TJ.

> Begin forwarded message: >  > Are there any files at this site
> currently?  When I look in /objects   > all I see are two
> files . and .. >  > I did read .message1 with no problems.  

> Hep me. . .   > 

> 

> It's a brand new site. 2days old. It's up to us here to load
> it up. I can allot gobs of disk space to it. (I am the admin
> 8-) )
> 

> Several objects and one arexx script has rolled in, I hope to
> see more!
> 

>  Keith
> 

---
=======================================================================
Tony Johnson                     |  Phone: (713) 364-5204
Advanced Technology Group        |    FAX: (713) 367-9036
WilTel, Inc., The Woodlands, TX  | e-mail:[email-masked]
=======================================================================